Manavu Ward records
Manavu Ward records
Scrapbooks, ward history, biographies, certificates, newsletters, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to the history of the Manavu Ward in Provo, Utah.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.). -- 1 scrapbook
- Creator: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Manavu Ward (Provo, Utah)
- Call Number: 8061
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1773; Manavu Ward records; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1773, LTPSC.
- Other Finding Aids
- Photographs and scrapbook to Photoarchives.
- Subject Terms
- Provo (Utah)--History; Material Types; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Manavu Ward (Provo, Utah)--History; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Utah--Provo--History
- Genre / Form
- Scrapbooks; Biography; Histories; Certificates; Newsletters
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Manavu Ward records
- Finding Aid Author
- Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2019-07-31 10:23:45 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Manavu Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Provo, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus