Jesse Hale letter
Jesse Hale letter
Typescript of a signed letter dated March 30, 1845 and addressed to Emma Hale Smith, wife of Joseph Smith (1805-1844). Hale comments on Joseph Smith's generosity to him.
- Extent: 1 item (3 p.)
- Creator: Hale, Jesse
- Call Number: MSS 1009
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Jesse Hale letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1009; Jesse Hale letter; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1009, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Smith, Emma Hale; Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844; Church Government; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Religion; Mormon Church--Presidents--History--Sources; Mormon women--Illinois--Nauvoo--History--Sources; Mormons--Illinois--Nauvoo--History--Sources; Nauvoo (Ill.)--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hale (Jesse) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-07-08T12:26-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Jesse Hale was a Latter-day Saint man who lived in Illinois.
comments powered by Disqus