R. C. Jebb letter
R. C. Jebb letter
Handwritten and signed letter addressed to Delos McCurdy of Ogdensbury, New York, and dated 5 April 1878. Jebb responds to McCurdy's letter and discusses the translations of various Greek works into English.
- Extent: 1 item (4 p.)
- Creator: Jebb, R. C. (Richard Claverhouse), 1841-1905
- Call Number: MSS 1022
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1022; Letter; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1022, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- McCurdy, Delos; College teachers--Scotland--Correspondence; Greek language--Translating into English; Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Jebb (R. C.) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2011-09-15T13:26-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Professor of Greek at the University of Glasgow in Scotland.
comments powered by Disqus