Dates: ca. 1950
Carbon copy of a typewritten book draft. The date of the composition of the item is uncertain. Stock writes about arguments which support the divine authenticity of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.) : 152 p.
- Creator: Stock, James S.
- Call Number: MSS 1195
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The Answer must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1195; The Answer; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1195, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Doctrines; Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; Diaries; Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Drafts (Documents)
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Amy Perez
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-30T04:03-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He died in 1961.
comments powered by Disqus