Handwritten and printed certificate stating that Richard Emmerson married Julia Carter in New York State on 22 Jan. 1850.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.01 linear ft.) : 1 p.
- Creator: Emmerson, Richard
- Call Number: MSS 1196
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from XXX must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1196; Marriage certificate; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1196, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Emmerson, Julia Carter; Marriage--New York (State)--History--Sources; Material Types; Scrapbooks
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Marriage certificate
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-30T04:11-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Resident of New York State.
comments powered by Disqus