William Budge diary
William Budge diary
Photocopies of a handwritten diary kept while Budge was serving as a missionary for the Mormon Church in England and Scotland. Also included are handwritten copies of letters from family members.
- Extent: 1 folder (ca. 100 p.)
- Creator: Budge, William, 1828-1919
- Call Number: MSS 1370
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1370; Diary; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1370, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Budge, William, 1828-1919--Diaries; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Mormon Church--Missions--England--History--Sources; Mormon Church--Missions--Scotland--History--Sources; Mormons--Utah--Logan--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Diaries; Letters
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Budge (William) diary
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2011-12-05T09:49-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Author, early settler in Logan, Utah, president of the Logan Temple, and missionary for the Mormon Church,
comments powered by Disqus