Hart family papers
Hart family papers
Includes 19 diaries, a Pitman shorthand legal phrase book, correspondence, newspaper clippings and various religious documents.
- Extent: 2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Greenhalgh, P. A. L.. -- Hart, Adelia. -- Hart, Alfred Augustus, 1871-1955. -- Hart, Charles Henry, 1866-1934. -- Hart, Eugene S.. -- Hart, Hale. -- Hart, James H., 1825-1906. -- Hart, Nellie T., 1869-1882. -- Hart, Sabina Hermoine, 1875-1911. -- Schieb, S.
- Call Number: MSS 1439
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: No publication from the collection is allowed without the written permission of Harold H. Hart or Edward L. Hart as long as either is living.
- Languages and Scripts
- Some of the diaries are written in Taylor shorthand.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1439; Hart family papers; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1439, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Gift of Edward L. Hart, 1973.
- Acquisition Information
- Gift; Edward L. Hart; 1973.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. First Council of the Seventy; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--History; Correspondence; Material Types; Mormon Church--Missions--Canada; Mormons--Biography
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hart family papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Megan Furcini
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-07-08T12:27-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Lawyer, district court judge, Latter-Day Saint Church Canadian Mission president, president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints First Quorum of Seventy.
comments powered by Disqus