Harry M. DeRyke papers
Harry M. DeRyke papers
Manuscripts, holographs, printed materials, printed forms with manuscript entries, typescripts (some duplicated), photographs, and cassette tapes. Collection includes letters to DeRyke, legal documents, church papers, newspaper articles concerning DeRyke, miscellaneous memorabilia and an unpublished copy of his autobiography.
- Extent: 1 oversize folder (0.3 linear ft.). -- 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: DeRyke, Harry M., 1913-1974
- Call Number: MSS 1468
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1468; Harry M. DeRyke papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1468, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Gift of the heirs of Harry M. DeRyke, 1975.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Harry M. DeRyke; 1975.
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1468.xml
- Related Material
- Photographs transferred to Photoarchives (22 prints).
- Subject Terms
- DeRyke, Florence Y., 1913-1973; DeRyke, Harry M., 1913-1974; Richards, LeGrand, 1886-1983; Bakeries--Utah; Bakers--Utah; Civic improvement--Utah--Ogden; Material Types; Scrapbooks
- Genre / Form
- Autobiographies; Letters
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- DeRyke (Harry M.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-07-08T11:24-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Ogden, Utah, baker and civic leader.
comments powered by Disqus