Anthony Armstrong papers
The new site is available at http://archives.lib.byu.edu
Anthony Armstrong papers
Autobiographical materials, publishers' correspondence and contracts, and manuscripts for literary works. Anthony Armstrong flourished from 1924 to 1976 and was known for writing in several literary genres, including historical, humorous, crime, and country novels; humorous short stories; drama; nonfiction works; and film and radio scripts.
- Extent: 5 boxes (2.5 linear ft.): handwritten. typewritten. photocopies.
- Creator: Armstrong, Anthony, 1897-1976
- Call Number: MSS 1510
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1510; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1510, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Bertram Rota; 1977.
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1510.xml
- Subject Terms
- Armstrong, Anthony, 1897-1976; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Authors, English--20th century--Biography--Sources; Authors, English--Manuscripts; Correspondence; English literature--20th century--History--Sources; English literature--Manuscripts; Literature; Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Papers (Document genres)
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Armstrong (Anthony) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-06-01T15:35-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
British author of historical and crime novels, humorous short stories and plays, and radio and film scripts.
comments powered by Disqus