?a*ncut, Poland archive
?a*ncut, Poland archive
Microfilmed records of the estate of ?a*ncut, Poland. The collection consists of estate, historical, and dynastic documents; maps; corresondence; account books; inventories; genealogies; petitions; testaments; privileges, and miscellaneous items. These materials document the organization and operation of the estate.
- Extent: 48 reels 48 reels of microfilm (positive).
- Call Number: MSS 1531
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research. Patrons must use reels of the positives (SCM 001 168- SCM 001 215).
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from ?a*ncut, Poland archive must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Action: cat. Action ID: MSS. Time of action: 20020401. Action agent: albert winkler.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1531; ?a*ncut, Poland archive; 19th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1531, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- The original materials were purchased by Brigham Young University Archives in the early 1980s. When the communist regime collapsed in Poland, the original materials were returned to the Polish National Archive in Warsaw, Poland. Microfilm copies of these materials were made and given to Special Collections at Brigham Young University.
- Other Finding Aids
- Finding aid available in the repository.
- Subject Terms
- Administration of estates--Poland--History; Poland--History--Sources; ?a*ncut (Poland)--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Account books; Genealogies; Legal instruments; Letters; Maps; Petitions; Testimonials
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- ?a*ncut, Poland archive
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Lucy Brimhall
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-10-20T04:22-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus