Crump family papers
Crump family papers
Collection consists of materials relating to the Reynold and Myrtle Crump family and their seven children. The materials include correspondence, genealogical items, biographies, diaries, photographs, and miscellaneous articles relating to the Crump family and their ancestors. The materials date from between 1911 and 1973.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Crump (Family : Crump, Reynold W. (Reynold Wilford), 1890-1963)
- Call Number: MSS 1567
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Crump family papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1568; Crump family papers; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1568, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Vesta Smith in 1975.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Vesta Smith; 1975.
- Subject Terms
- Crump (Family : Crump, Reynold W. (Reynold Wilford), 1890-1963)--Archives; Crump, Myrtle F. (Myrtle Frost), 1896-1959; Bluffdale (Utah); Home and Family; Mormon families--Utah--Bluffdale; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Biography; Diaries; Genealogies; Letters; Photographs
- Processing Information
- Processed; Mary Downs and Katie Connors, student processors; May 2009.
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007)
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Crump family papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Mary Downs and Katie Connors, student processors, and John Murphy, curator.
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:00-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Biographical Info:
The Crump family of Bluffdale, Utah are descendants of Reynold and Myrtle Frost Crump. Reynold Crump was a farmer in the area, and Myrtle was a former teacher and youth leader.
comments powered by Disqus