A. C. Lambert papers
A. C. Lambert papers
Typewritten correspondence, pamphlets, galley proofs for articles, notes, and drafts of articles. The materials relate to educational practices and policies in Utah and in the United States. The correspondents include individuals working for the American Council on Education, the United States Department of the Interior, and the Works Projects Administration of the United States.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Lambert, A. C. (Asael Carlyle), 1893-1983
- Call Number: MSS 163
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 163; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 163, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- American Council on Education--History--Sources; United States. Dept. of the Interior--History--Sources; United States. Works Progress Administration--History--Sources; Colleges and Universities; Education--United States--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Articles; Letters; Notes; Pamphlets
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Lambert (A. C.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-01-12T13:02-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Professor of education at Brigham Young University.
comments powered by Disqus