Two typewritten manuscripts of the story "Cedar Breaks." Each of the versions contains the fictional story of a Mormon family in Cedar City, Utah practicing polygamy. The story was published in 1976 under the title, "Zion Town."
- Extent: 6 v. (ca. 1300 leaves).
- Creator: Thurber, Phebe
- Call Number: MSS 1630
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Cedar Breaks must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1630; Cedar Breaks; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1630, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Doctrines; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Literature; Mormons--Utah--Fiction; Polygamy--Idaho--Fiction; Polygamy--Utah--Fiction
- Genre / Form
- Manuscripts (for publication)
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Cedar Breaks
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Jennifer Kim
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-16T04:01-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus