King Vidor papers
King Vidor papers
Correspondence, movie scripts, real estate contracts, and movie set designs. The correspondence deals with personal and motion picture production matters. The collection includes eight scripts for movies made from 1925 to 1956.
- Extent: 2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Vidor, King, 1894-1982
- Call Number: MSS 1732
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Arts & Communications Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from King Vidor papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1732; King Vidor papers; Arts and Communications Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1732, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; King Vidor; 1978.
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Correspondence; Material Types; Motion picture producers and directors--United States--History; Motion pictures--United States--History; Performing Arts
- Genre / Form
- Contracts; Letters; Motion picture plays
- Appraisal Information
- Arts and Communications.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Vidor (King) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Register of Papers
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-09T04:32-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
American movie producer.
comments powered by Disqus