Bee hive records
Bee hive records
Correspondence, newspapers, essays, bills, accounts, bank statements, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to the operation of the periodical and its various policies.
- Extent: 2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Bee hive
- Call Number: MSS 1753
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1753; Records; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1753, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Correspondence; Material Types; Mormons--Nevada; Mormons--Nevada--History--Sources; Mormons--Nevada--Periodicals
- Genre / Form
- Articles; Bills; Letters; Newspapers
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Bee hive records
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-02-09T10:27-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Periodical for Mormon readers in Las Vegas, Nevada.
comments powered by Disqus