Gregg family papers
Gregg family papers
Genealogies, correspondence, histories, biographies, and miscellaneous items. Also included is a 430-page, typed book with handwritten corrections by Cleo Grigg Johnson entitled: "Five Generations of Mormonism: a Grigg family genealogy embracing the Ancestry, Life and Descendants of Dr. Anderson Irvin Grigg." The materials relate to the Grigg family of Utah and Idaho.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Gregg family. -- Johnson, Cleo Grigg, 1905
- Call Number: MSS 1754
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Related title; Five generations of Mormonism.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1754; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1754, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Les Grigg; 1977.
- Subject Terms
- Grigg, Anderson Irvin, 1797-1886; Correspondence; Home and Family; Mormons--Idaho--History; Mormons--Utah--Genealogy; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Biography; Genealogies; Letters
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Gregg family papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-02-09T13:57-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon family in Utah.
comments powered by Disqus