Manavu Ward records
Manavu Ward records
Scrapbooks, ward history, biographies, certificates, newsletters, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to the history of the Manavu ward in Manavu, Utah.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.). -- 1 scrapbooks
- Creator: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Manavu Ward (Provo, Utah)
- Call Number: MSS 1773
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1773; Records; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1773, LTPSC.
- Other Finding Aids
- Photographs and scrapbook to Photoarchives.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Manavu Ward (Provo, Utah)--History--Sources; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Utah--Provo--History--Sources; Material Types; Provo (Utah)--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Biography; Certificates; Histories; Newsletters; Scrapbooks
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Manavu Ward records
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-02-15T14:03-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Ward of the Mormon Church in Provo, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus