L. H. Curtis papers
L. H. Curtis papers
Programming guides, correspondence, newspaper articles, speeches, notes, questionnaires, newsletters, editorials, a video tape, and an audio tape. The materials relate to Curtis' speeches and to his editorials on KSL radio and television.
- Extent: 3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Curtis, L. H.
- Call Number: MSS 1808
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1808; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1808, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- KSL (Radio station : Salt Lake City, Utah)--History--Sources; KSL (Television station : Salt Lake City, Utah)--History--Sources; Broadcast journalism--Utah--Salt Lake City--History--Sources; Broadcasting--Utah--Salt Lake City--History--Sources; Media and Communication; Radio broadcasting--Utah--Salt Lake City--History--Sources; Social Life and Customs; Television broadcasting--Utah--Salt Lake City--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Letters; Newspapers; Notes; Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Curtis (L. H.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-02-22T13:09-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
President and general manager of the KSL firm in Salt Lake City, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus