Carol Easton papers
Carol Easton papers
Collection includes notes, interviews, correspondence, photographs, galley proofs with handwritten corrections, and book drafts also with handwritten corrections. Also included are two books by Easton: The Search for Sam Goldwyn and Straight Ahead: the Story of Stan Kenton. The materials relate to Easton's research to write these two biographies.
- Extent: 6 boxes (31 linear in.)
- Creator: Easton, Carol
- Call Number: MSS 1824
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Carol Easton papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1824; Carol Easton papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1824, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Goldwyn, Samuel, 1882-1974; Kenton, Stan; Jazz musicians--United States--Biography; Media and Communication; Motion picture producers and directors--United States--Biography; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Biography; Drafts (Documents); Interviews; Letters; Notes; Photographs
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Easton (Carol) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-05-11T04:06-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
comments powered by Disqus