B. Y. Card papers
B. Y. Card papers
Reports, plans, essays, articles, speeches, a typewritten draft of a book with handwritten corrections, and a video tape. The materials relate to Card's studies in sociology and to Card's career and life.
- Extent: 3 boxes (12 linear inches)
- Creator: Card, B. Y. (Brigham Young), 1914
- Call Number: MSS 1835
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1835; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1835, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Colleges and Universities; Education; Mormons--Canada--History--Sources; Sociologists--Canada--History--Sources; Sociology--Study and teaching--Canada--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Articles; Essays; Reports; Speeches, addresses, etc., Canadian
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 200
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Card (B. Y.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-02-29T12:52-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon author and educator living in Canada.
comments powered by Disqus