Alma Johnson papers
Alma Johnson papers
A notebook, checks, correspondence, an account book, biographies, family histories, certificates, and German currency from the 1920s. The materials relate to Johnson's life as a Mormon and a Farmer in Manti, Utah. The correspondence deals with family matters and the biographies are by family members and deal with Johnson.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Johnson, Alma
- Call Number: MSS 1866
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1866; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1866, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Eve Nielson; 1983.
- Subject Terms
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce; Correspondence; Economics and Banking; Farmers--Utah--Manti--History--Sources; Manti (Utah)--History--Sources; Material Types; Money--Germany--History--Sources; Mormons--Utah--Manti--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Biography; Letters; Notebooks
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Johnson (Alma) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-03-08T15:34-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon farmer in Manti, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus