Typewritten radio scripts for news broadcasts with handwritten corrections.
- Extent: 6 boxes (3 linear ft.)
- Creator: KBYU-FM (Radio station : Provo, Utah)
- Call Number: MSS 1878
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1878; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1878, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; KBYU; 1979.
- Subject Terms
- Broadcast journalism--Utah--Provo--History--Sources; College radio stations--Utah--Provo--History--Sources; Material Types; Publications; Radio--Utah--Provo--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Radio scripts
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- KBYU-FM records
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-03-14T10:52-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Radio station associated with Brigham Young University.
comments powered by Disqus