Norma P. Young papers
Norma P. Young papers
Biographies, diaries, newspaper clippings, poems, correspondence, histories of Monticello, Utah, photographs of family members, and genealogies. The materials relate the Perkins family which settled in Monticello, Utah. The diaries deal largely with missions served by family members for the Mormon Church. Also included are accounts of family members attending college, encountering Indians, and working with women's organizations.
- Extent: 3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Young, Norma P., 1914
- Call Number: MSS 1884
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Norma P. Young papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1884; Norma P. Young papers; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1884, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Mormons--Utah--Monticello--History; Mormon Church--Missions--History; Mormon women--Utah--Monticello--History--Sources; Indians of North America--Utah--History; Monticello (Utah)--History--Sources; Young, Norma P., 1914-; Perkins family
- Genre / Form
- Histories; Letters; Diaries; Biography
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Young (Norma P.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-11-05 20:49:56 -0700.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Norma P. Young (born 1914) was a Mormon teacher.
comments powered by Disqus