Delva Daines papers
Delva Daines papers
Tests, booklets, and essays. The materials deal with testing basic skills for primary grades, writing skills tests for high school students, and listening and phonics tests. The items also relate to what children understand and at what ages and a wide range of problems with children in school.
- Extent: 3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Daines, Delva, 1919
- Call Number: MSS 1907
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1907; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1907, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Education; Education--United States--History--Sources; Elementary and Secondary Education; Women educators--United States--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Articles; Essays; Examinations
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Daines (Delva) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-03-26T10:25-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
American author and educator.
comments powered by Disqus