D. D. McKay papers
D. D. McKay papers
Newspaper clippings, letters received, reports, minutes, and photographs. The materials relate to Mckay's political activities, his term as supervisor of the Civilian Conservation Corps grazing service, his life in Huntsville, and to land development in Utah.
- Extent: 3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: McKay, D. D.
- Call Number: MSS 1925
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1925; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1925, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--History--Sources; Huntsville (Utah)--History--Sources; Politicians--Utah--History--Sources; Politics, Government, and Law; Public Works; Real estate development--Utah--History--Sources; Reclamation of land--Utah--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Corporate minutes; Letters; Newspapers; Reports
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- McKay (D. D.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-03-29T10:06-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Utah politician from Huntsville, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus