Quin Eskelsen papers
Quin Eskelsen papers
Typewritten history of the Utah National Guard, correspondence relating to the water supply of Brigham City, Utah, notes, speeches, and a classified book relating to United States' intelligence information on Panay Island of the "Philippine Series."
- Extent: 3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Eskelsen, Quin
- Call Number: MSS 1932
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1932; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1932, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Collector of historical materials.
- Subject Terms
- Utah National Guard--History; Agriculture and Natural Resources; Brigham City (Utah)--History--Sources; Military; Panay Island (Philippines)--History--Sources; Politics, Government, and Law; Water and Water Rights; Water-supply--Utah--Brigham City--History--Sources; World War, 1939-1945--Philippines--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Histories; Letters; Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Eskelsen (Quin) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-04-09T12:59-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus