Lily Klasner papers
Lily Klasner papers
Book drafts, correspondence, notices, court transcripts, newspaper clippings, political pamphlets, poetry in English and Spanish, and certificates. The materials relate to Klasner's research for her autobiography, "My Girlhood Among Outlaws," and her biography of John Chisum, "Baron of the Pecos."
- Extent: 13 boxes (6.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Klasner, Lily, 1862-1946
- Call Number: MSS 1963
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 1963; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 1963, LTPSC.
- Related Material
- Photographs are in photoarchives under MSS P 645.
- Subject Terms
- Billy, the Kid; Chisum, John Simpson, 1824-1884; Mormon women--New Mexico--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Drafts (Documents); Letters
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Klasner (Lily) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-04-13T10:02-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
New Mexico writer.
comments powered by Disqus