Dates: ca. 1920
Includes broadside poster, window poster, and lithograph, publicizing "Corianton," a motion picture be based on a play by Orestes U. Bean, which in turn was based on, "Corianton: a Nephite Story," by B. H. Roberts. A serialized version of the story was published in the "Contributor" magazine in 1889. Corianton was a Book of Mormon figure.
- Extent: 3 folders (0.25 linear ft.)
- Creator: Corianton (Motion picture)
- Call Number: MSS 2027
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Broadsides must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 2027; Broadsides; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 2027, LTPSC.
- Related Material
- See also AC 901. A1 no. 644.
- Subject Terms
- Bean, Orestes U.; Roberts, B. H. (Brigham Henry), 1857-1933; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Lithographs; Mormons in motion pictures; Performing Arts
- Genre / Form
- Book of Mormon stories--Drama; Broadsides; Posters
- Corianton (Motion picture)
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Corianton broadsides
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-04-23T12:50-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus