Anna Boss Hart papers
Anna Boss Hart papers
This collection comprises the professional and personal papers of Anna Elizabeth Boss Hart. The materials contained in this collection document nearly every dimension of her personal life (1902-1980) and professional life (1924-ca. 1970s).
- Extent: 229 boxes (114.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Hart, Anna Boss, 1902-1980
- Call Number: MSS 2066
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 2066; Anna Boss Hart papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 2066, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; John A. Hart.
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS2066.xml
- Subject Terms
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah); Hart, Anna Boss, 1902-1980; Hart, Anna Boss, 1902-1980--Archives; Provo (Utah)
- Genre / Form
- Diaries; Photographs
- Appraisal Information
- LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hart (Anna Boss) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-09-09T10:11-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Anna Elizabeth Boss Hart was born November 27, 1902 in Malad, Idaho, to Sarah Alleman and Adolph Boss. She served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Central States Mission from 1925 to 1927. She married John William Hart on June 4, 1935, who died shortly thereafter. The couple had one son, John Adolph Hart, who was born November 29, 1936. Anna taught English for much of her remaining life
comments powered by Disqus