Reinhard Maeser papers
Reinhard Maeser papers
Contains a photo negative of Reinhard Maeser, mounted on a wood block for printing; an unidentified photograph, presumably of a school class in Heber City, Utah, taken on the front steps of a building; a photograph of the 20th Ward Institute in Salt Lake City, including Karl G. Maeser, Reinhard Maeser, C. R. Savage, and others; a guest book, accompanied by cards, from the funeral of Reinhard's wife, Sarah Shepherd Maeser; and class notes recorded by Reinhard Maeser at the University of California, 1902.
- Extent: 6 folders (0.6 linear ft.)
- Creator: Maeser, Reinhard, 1855-1926
- Call Number: MSS 2115
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 2115; Papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 2115, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Brigham Young Academy--Presidents--Portraits; Maeser, Karl G.--Portraits; Maeser, Reinhard, 1855-1926--Portraits; Colleges and Universities; Education; Heber City (Utah); Salt Lake City (Utah)
- Genre / Form
- Letters; Notes; Photographs
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Maeser (Reinhard) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-05-07T09:27-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Reinhard Maeser was the son of the president of Brigham Young Academy, Karl G. Maeser.
comments powered by Disqus