Dates: approximately 1940
Reenactment of the "Hole in the Rock" expedition of 1880, filmed under the auspices of the Utah Board of Education.
- Extent: 1 reel : motion picture (sd., col.) ; 16 mm.
- Creator: Utah State Board of Education
- Call Number: MSS 2125
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Access restricted. Permission to use must be obtained from curator of Motion Picture Archives.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Impossible journey must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 2125; Impossible journey; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 2125, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Film in possession of the Walton family, donated to BYU by Elaine Perkins Walton as their representative.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Elaine Perkins Walton; 1999.
- Subject Terms
- Education; Elementary and Secondary Education; Hole-in-the-Rock (Utah); Mormons--Colonization--Utah--San Juan County
- Genre / Form
- Documentary films
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Impossible journey
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-16T04:01-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus