Michael Burrows papers
Michael Burrows papers
Dates: approximately 1990
Papers, correspondence, publications.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Burrows, Michael
- Call Number: MSS 2252
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: No public access except by permission of curator of Arts & Communications Archives.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 2252; Michael Burrows papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 2252, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by creator.
- Acquisition Information
- Doanted; Michael Burrows.
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS2252.xml
- Subject Terms
- Ford, John, 1894-1973; Kelly, Gene, 1912-1996; Lanza, Mario, 1921-1959; Laughton, Charles, 1899-1962; March, Fredric, 1897-1975, Fredric, 1897-1975; McLaglen, Andrew V.; Neal, Patricia, 1926-; Steinbeck, John, 1902-1968; Steiner, Max, 1888-1971; Sullavan, Margaret, 1911-1960; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Motion picture actors and actresses; Motion picture producers and directors; Motion pictures--History; Performing Arts
- Genre / Form
- Letters; Personal papers; Publications
- Appraisal Information
- Western American business and labor history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.II, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Burrows (Michael) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-08-05T10:15-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Burrows was a motion picture historian and lecturer.
comments powered by Disqus