Todd McCarthy papers
Todd McCarthy papers
This collection contains research notes, correspondence, and papers collected by McCarthy while writing his biography of Howard Hawks.
- Extent: 3 cartons (3 linear ft.). -- 1 boxes (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: McCarthy, Todd
- Call Number: MSS 2308
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Arts & Communications Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: No public access except by permission of curator of Arts & Communications Archives.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Todd McCarthy papers must be obtained from theSupervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial Citation: MSS 2308; Todd McCarthy papers; Arts Communications Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following Citations: MSS 2308, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Materials created or gathered by McCarthy, who donated them to BYU.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Todd McCarthy.
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS2308.xml
- Subject Terms
- Hawks, Howard, 1896-1977; Media and Communication; Motion picture producers and directors; Motion pictures--Production and direction; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Letters; Photographs
- Processing Information
- Processed; James V. D’Arc & John N. Gillespie; 2001.
- Appraisal Information
- Arts and Communications.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- McCarthy (Todd) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by James V. D’Arc & John N. Gillespie
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-10-20T04:29-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid encoded in English.
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
- Biographical Info:
Film historian and biographer of director, Howard Hawks.
comments powered by Disqus