Leo XII letter
Leo XII letter
Letter in Latin dated January 1825 in the 3rd year of his pontificate. The first line reads "Ad futuram rei memoriam."
- Extent: 1 item (5 p.)
- Creator: Leo XII, Pope, 1760-1829
- Call Number: MSS 2397
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in Latin.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 2397; Leo XII letter; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 2397, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- This item is part of the Rubenstein collection and was received in 1970.
- Subject Terms
- Letters; Material Types; Popes--Correspondence
- Genre / Form
- Letters, Papal
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Leo XII letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-11-21T11:00-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Leo was a pope in the Catholic Church.
comments powered by Disqus