Scott MacQueen papers
Scott MacQueen papers
Dates: approximately 1920-2000
This collection contains papers, research files, and articles about the films MacQueen has worked on as a restoration expert. Videotapes, audiotapes, and motion picture film.
- Extent: 10 film boxes (28 linear ft.)
- Creator: MacQueen, Scott
- Call Number: MSS 3200
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Arts & Communications Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Scott MacQueen papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial Citation: MSS 3200; Scott MacQueen papers; Arts Communications Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following Citations:MSS 3200, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Materials gathered by MacQueen during the course of his career as a film restoration expert and as a film historian.
- Acquisition Information
- Gathered; Scott MacQueen.
- Other Finding Aids
- A more detailed finding aid is available in print in the repository.
- Subject Terms
- Disney, Walt, 1901-1966; Selznick, David O., 1902-1965; Walt Disney Pictures; Wray, Fay, 1907-2004; Colleges and Universities; Education; Film Restoration; Motion pictures--History
- Genre / Form
- Audiocassettes; Motion picture plays; Videocassettes
- Processing Information
- Processed; John N. Gillespie; 2007.
- Appraisal Information
- Arts and Communications.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- MacQueen (Scott) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by John N. Gillespie
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-16T04:35-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
- Biographical Info:
Scott MacQueen is a published film historian and film restoration expert. He has been involved in the restoration of and historical research on many of the classic motion pictures. He has many essays and DVD audio commentaries on classic American motion pictures. He has worked as a conservationist for Walt Disney Productions, among others.
comments powered by Disqus