Mark Evans papers
Mark Evans papers
Collection of 7 inch tapes, audio cassettes, and transcripts from the radio show "Mark My Words." All tape recorded interviews by Mark Evans are with playwrights, composers, authors, politicians, and musicians.
- Extent: 21 cartons (31.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Evans, Mark, Dr.
- Call Number: MSS 3703
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Arts & Communications Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Restricted access; Access permission from the Curator of the Arts and Communication Archives of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from XXX must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 3703; Mark Evans papers; Arts and Communications Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 3703, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Created by Mark Evans while he interviewed prominent people for the radio show "Mark My Words," during 1976-1982.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Mark Evans.
- Related Material
- These materials are part of the Arts and Communication Archives.
- Subject Terms
- Bernstein, Elmer; Boorstin, Daniel J. (Daniel Joseph), 1914-2004; Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990; Ellison, Harlan; Gillespie, Dizzy, 1917-1993; Krenek, Ernst, 1900-1991; Lehman, Ernest, 1915-2005; Actors--United States--Interviews; Washington (D.C.)
- Genre / Form
- Audiocassettes; Audiotapes; Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.); Interviews; Radio talk shows--United States
- Appraisal Information
- Arts and Communications.
- Finding Aid Title
- Evans (Mark) papers
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-01-05T04:22-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mark Evans was an interviewer who hosted the radio show "Mark My Words" where he interviewed prominent people in popular culture and the arts.
comments powered by Disqus