Moana Bennett papers
Moana Bennett papers
Collection of personal papers and production materials from Moana Bennett. Includes material concerning the play Because of Elizabeth and other plays.
- Extent: 2 folders (1 linear ft.). -- 2 boxes (1 linear ft.). -- 10 cartons (15 linear ft.)
- Creator: Bennett, Moana B.
- Call Number: MSS 3739
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Preliminarily processed; permission to use materials must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Moana Bennett papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 3739; Moana Bennett papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 3739, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Moana B. Bennett.
- Other Finding Aids
- Box-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS3739.xml
- Subject Terms
- Bennett, Moana B.--Archives; Relief Society (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)--History--20th century--Sources; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Drama--20th century; Mormon women--Religious life--History--Sources; Nauvoo (Ill.)--History--20th century--Sources; Performing Arts; Theater--Production and direction--Utah--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Audiocassettes; Audiotapes; Manuscripts; Newspapers; Photographs; Programs
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Bennett (Moana) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Megan Furcini
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-07-19T13:53-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Moana Bennett wrote the book and stage show Because of Elizabeth, which concerned women's role in the history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She provided service on the general board of the YWMIA (Young Women's Mutual Improvement Association).
comments powered by Disqus