A fishing story
A fishing story
Typewritten draft of a short story about fishing. The item was signed by the author.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.) : 14 p.
- Creator: Wakefield, Herbert Russell, 1889
- Call Number: MSS 392
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from A Fishing Story must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 392; A Fishing Story; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 392, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Agriculture and Natural Resources; Fisheries and Wildlife
- Genre / Form
- Drafts (Documents); Fishing stories, American
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Fishing story
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-05-11T04:07-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
comments powered by Disqus