The Black Wheel
The Black Wheel
Galley proofs and pasted proofs with handwritten corrections of two novels by Merritt. "The Black Wheel" was completed by Hannes Bok (1914-1964), an American author and illustrator, after the death of Merritt. The book was published in 1948. Also included are proofs of "The Fox Woman" by Merritt, which was published in 1946.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Bok, Hannes, 1914-1964. -- Merritt, Abraham, 1884-1943
- Call Number: MSS 393
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The Black Wheel must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 393; The Black Wheel; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 393, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Authors, American; Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce; Novelists, American; Publishers and Publishing
- Genre / Form
- Drafts (Documents)
- Fox woman
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Black wheel
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-05-11T04:07-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
American author and editor.
comments powered by Disqus