Harold B. Lee letter
Harold B. Lee letter
Dates: 1970 July 7
Letter of Harold B. Lee, Salt Lake City, to President Carl M. King and Counselors, Manitoba-Minnesota Mission, dated 7 July 1970. Written on stationary of First Presidency. Letter tells of the authorization of funds ($6,344) for the initial planning and architectural work for the building of a Mission Home building.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
- Creator: Lee, Harold B., 1899-1973
- Call Number: MSS 4004
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Harold B. Lee letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 4004; Harold B. Lee letter; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 4004, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- This item was in the possession of Lyndon Cook before it was purchased from him by the Harold B. Lee Library Special Collections in 2001.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Lyndon Cook; 2001.
- Related Material
- This item is part of the 20th and 21st Century Western and Mormon Archives.
- Subject Terms
- Lee, Harold B., 1899-1973--Correspondence; Church Government; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Religion; Minnesota; Salt Lake City (Utah)
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Lee (Harold B.) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-05-18T04:23-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Harold B. Lee (1899-1973) was ordained an apostle in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1941, and was set apart as president of the Church in 1972, in which calling he served for 22 months.
comments powered by Disqus