Salt Palace documents
Salt Palace documents
Salt Palace, 1969, includes a number of flyers relating to the proposed construction of the Salt Palace Civic Auditorium. The flyers give floor plans, information, gifts' and bequests', policies, and an artist's rendition of the proposed Salt Palace Civic Auditorium.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
- Creator: Salt Palace (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1969- )
- Call Number: MSS 4010
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Salt Palace documents must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 4010; Salt Palace documents; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 4010, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- These items were purchased by Special Collections in 2007.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Lyndon W. Cook; 2007.
- Related Material
- These items are part of the 20th and 21st Century Western and Mormon Archives.
- Subject Terms
- Salt Palace (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1969- ); Salt Lake City (Utah); Social Life and Customs; Sports and Recreation
- Genre / Form
- Advertising fliers
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Salt Palace documents
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-05-18T04:23-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
The Salt Palace was completed in 1969 and was the home of the Utah Stars (1970-1975), the Salt Lake Golden Eagles (hockey club, 1969-1991), and the Utah Jazz (1979-1991).
comments powered by Disqus