B.H. Roberts letter
B.H. Roberts letter
Carbon of letter to Presidents and Membership of the Respective Quorums of the Seventy in response to letter of 23 June 1933 regarding payment of lesson texts for the Seventies Correspondence School. No date listed. Signed by B. H. Roberts. 2 typed pages.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Roberts, B. H. (Brigham Henry), 1857-1933
- Call Number: MSS 4017
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the B.H. Roberts letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 4017; B.H. Roberts letter; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 4017, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Peter Crawley in 1987.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Peter Crawley; 1987.
- Subject Terms
- Correspondence; Material Types; Mormons--Leadership--Twentieth century
- Processing Information
- Processed; H. Christine Swindler; 14 June 2007.
- Appraisal Information
- LDS cultural, social and religious history (Collection development policy for 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts, August 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Roberts (B.H.) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Karen Glenn and H. Christine Swindler, student processors and John Murphy, curator
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-07T15:41-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Biographical Info:
Brigham Henry Roberts was born 13 March 1857 in Warrington, Lancashire, England to Benjamin Roberts and Ann Reed Everington. He married Celia Ann Dibble 2 October 1884 in Salt Lake City, Utah, and Margaret Curtis in April 1900 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Brigham died 27 September 1933.
comments powered by Disqus