Abram Hatch letter
Abram Hatch letter
Dates: 1870 January 12
Abram Hatch letter, 1870, includes one holograph letter. Letter is addressed to Judge W.A. Caster on 12 January 1870.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
- Creator: Hatch, Abram, 1830-1911
- Call Number: MSS 4027
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Abram Hatch letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 4027; Abram Hatch letter; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 4027, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- These items were purchased by Special Collections in 2007.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchase; Joe Rubinfine; 2007.
- Related Material
- These items are part of the 19th Century Western and Mormon Archives.
- Subject Terms
- Hatch, Abram, 1830-1911--Correspondence; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Salt Lake City (Utah)
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hatch (Abram) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-05-18T04:23-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Abram Hatch was a LDS missionary to Great Britain, who later served as president of the Wasatch Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
comments powered by Disqus