Annie Atkin letters
Annie Atkin letters
Annie Atkin letters, 1914-1917 includes letters to and from Annie Tate Atkin. Letters from her mother, Elizabeth De La Mare Tate, comprise the bulk of the collection, with a few letters from her siblings Leland, Luella, Edith, and Charles (who was serving a mission in the LDS Southern States Mission).
- Extent: 3 folders (0.24 linear ft.)
- Creator: Atkin, Annie Maud Tate, 1887-1971
- Call Number: MSS 4240
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Annie Atkin letters must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 4240; Annie Atkin letters; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 4240, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- These items were donated to Special Collections in 2007.
- Acquisition Information
- Donation; 2007.
- Related Material
- These items are part of the 19th Century Western and Mormon Americana Archives.
- Subject Terms
- Correspondence; Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Atkin (Annie) letters
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-23T04:26-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Frank and Annie Atkin served an LDS mission to New Zealand during the mid-1910s.
comments powered by Disqus