Garden Glass Slides
Garden Glass Slides
Dates: approximately 1900-1920
This collection contains 177 glass slides of gardens and houses taken in the United States, Italy, and England. There is also a slide of the Logan Temple.
- Extent: 6 boxes (3 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS 4247
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Photograph Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Glass negatives restricted; Kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Garden Glass Slides must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 4247; Garden Glass Slides; Photograph Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 4247, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- These items were donated to Special Collections in 2007.
- Acquisition Information
- Donation; Lewis home; 2007.
- Related Material
- These items are part of the 19th Century Western and Mormon Americana Archives.
- Subject Terms
- Logan Temple (Utah)--Photographs; Asheville (N.C.); Bar Harbor (Me.); Brookline (Mass.); Clichés-verre; Derbyshire (England); Florence (Italy); Flowers--Pictorial works; Gardens--Pictorial works; Landscapes--Photographs; Lenox (Mass.); Long Island (N.Y.); Rome (Italy); Santa Clara (Calif.); Towson (Md.)
- Physical Location
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
- Appraisal Information
- Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Garden Glass Slides
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Lucas J. Chehda
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-23T04:35-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus