Heber J. Grant papers
Heber J. Grant papers
Typewritten autobiography, poems, correspondence, pamphlets, and a poem of eulogy presented at the time of his death stating many of Grant's accomplishments. Some of the items were signed by Grant and by others. In his autobiography, Grant writes about his experiences and his faith in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Extent: 10 items (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945
- Call Number: MSS 433
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Autobiography, poems, and correspondence must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 433; Heber J. Grant autobiography, poems, and correspondence; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 433, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945; Church Government; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Religion; Mormon Church--Presidents--History
- Genre / Form
- American poetry--20th century; Autobiographies; Letters
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Grant (Heber J.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Andrea Wyss
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-01-19T04:16-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Seventh president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
comments powered by Disqus