Andrew Love diary
Andrew Love diary
Photocopy of a handwritten diary with a typescript of the item. There are many gaps in the record. Love writes about his life in Clover Creek and in Nephi, Utah. He tells about troubles with the Ute Indians, his polygamous marriage, the Utah war, and his life in Nephi.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.3 linear ft.)
- Creator: Love, Andrew, 1808-1900
- Call Number: MSS 474
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Languages and Scripts
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 474; Andrew Love diary; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 474, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Love, Andrew, 1808-1900--Diaries; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Clover Creek (Utah)--History; Mormons--Utah--Nephi--History; Nephi (Utah)--History; Polygamy--Religious aspects--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--History; Ute Indians--History
- Genre / Form
- Diaries; Typescripts
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Love (Andrew) diary
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-06-01T04:22-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon pioneer and teacher.
comments powered by Disqus