Utah Parks Company records
Utah Parks Company records
The film contains typescripts, handwritten entries on printed forms, printed materials, photographs, correspondence, legal agreements, contracts, leases, brochures, newspaper clippings, board minutes, financial statements, and reports covering the company's history and operations. Five of the eight reels of microfilm are copies of the other three.
- Extent: 8 microfilm reels (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Utah Parks Company
- Call Number: MSS 533
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Restrictions apply to some of the materials. Contact the Supervisor of Reference Services for more information.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Utah Parks Company records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 533; Utah Parks Company records; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 533, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Union Pacific Corporation; 1976
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS533.xml
- Subject Terms
- Union Pacific Railroad Company--History; Utah Parks Company--History; Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah)--History; Cedar Breaks National Monument (Utah)--History; Correspondence; Grand Canyon National Park (Ariz.)--History; Material Types; National parks and reserves--Arizona--History; National parks and reserves--Utah--History; Zion National Park (Utah)--History
- Genre / Form
- Agreements; Contracts; Corporate minutes; Leases; Letters; Newspapers; Reports
- Appraisal Information
- Western American business and labor history (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.II, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Utah Parks Company records
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-10-27T04:05-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Subsidiary of the Union Pacific Railroad Company which operated the lodging and transportation facilities at Bryce Canyon, Zion, and Grand Canyon (North Rim) National Parks, and Cedar Breaks National Monument. The company was donated to the United States government in 1975.
comments powered by Disqus