C.C. Goodman paper
C.C. Goodman paper
Collection includes one paper written by C.C. Goodman discussing the trials of Mormon pioneers, 1890.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Goodman, C.C.
- Call Number: MSS 5881
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the C.C. Goodman paper must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 5881; C.C. Goodman paper; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 5881, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Brent Ashworth in 1991.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Brent Ashworth; 1991.
- Subject Terms
- Immigration and American Expansion; Mormon pioneers--United States; Pioneers
- Processing Information
- Processed; Meghan Mathews; 21 August 2007.
- Appraisal Information
- LDS cultural, social, and religious history (Collection development policy of 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts, August 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Goodman (C.C.) paper
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Karen Glenn and Meghan Mathews, student processors and John Murphy, curator
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-07T15:49-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Biographical Info:
C.C. Goodman wrote about the Mormon pioneers in 1890.
comments powered by Disqus