Buzzell family papers
Buzzell family papers
The Buzzell family papers contain four handwritten letters to Aaron Buzzell from various family members and friends. The correspondences often refer to spiritual matters as Aaron and some of his brothers were preachers in the eastern United States. Also included in the collection are short typewritten biographies of some family members, as well as photocopies of religious articles mentioning members of the Buzzell Family. The documents date from 1827-1990.
- Extent: 1 folder (.01 linear feet)
- Creator: Putnam, Jane Buzzell
- Call Number: MSS 5894
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Buzzell family papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 5894; Buzzell family papers; 19th and 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 5894, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Jane Buzzell Putnam in 1992.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Jane Buzzell Putnam; 1992.
- Subject Terms
- Buzzell, John, 1767-1863; Correspondence; Family; Material Types; Religion
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Katie Connors, student processor; John Murphy, curator; 2009.
- Appraisal Information
- 19th and 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts because of collection development policy 5. VII. “Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history."
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Buzzell family papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Katie Connors, student processor; John Murphy, curator; 2009
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-07T15:49-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Biographical Info:
Jane Virginia Buzzell Putnam was born on 16 September 1917. She married Charles H. Putnam, and died on 24 March 2007.
comments powered by Disqus